Wireforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King's Quest I

Go down

King's Quest I Empty King's Quest I

Post by FusTinG Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:53 pm

King's Quest is an adventure game developed by Sierra On-Line and published originally for the IBM PCjr in 1984 and later for several other systems between 1984 and 1989. The game was originally titled simply as King's Quest; the subtitle Quest for the Crown was added to the game box in the 1987 rerelease, but did not appear in the game itself.

King's Quest
King's Quest: Quest for the Crown
Apple II 1987 re-release cover art
Developer(s) Sierra On-Line
Publisher(s) IBM, Sierra On-Line
Parker Brothers (SMS)
Designer(s) Roberta Williams
Artist(s) Doug MacNeill
Greg Rowland
Writer(s) Roberta Williams
Series King's Quest
Engine AGI
Platform(s) IBM PCjr, Tandy 1000, Amiga, Apple II, Apple IIGS, Atari ST, Macintosh, MS-DOS, Master System
Release May 10, 1984 (original)
September 19, 1990 (remake)
Genre(s) Adventure
Mode(s) Single-player
It is as the first official part of the long King's Quest series (not counting 1980's Wizard and the Princess), in which a young knight, Sir Graham, must save the Kingdom of Daventry to become the king. Designed by Roberta Williams, the game was revolutionary and highly influential in the evolution of the graphic adventure game genre by introducing more detailed graphics and animation.

An official remake titled Roberta Williams' King's Quest I: Quest for the Crown was released in 1990. An unofficial remake titled King's Quest I VGA was released by Tierra Entertainment in 2001.
FusTinG
FusTinG

Back to top Go down

King's Quest I Empty Marvel Heroes (video game)

Post by FusTinG Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:00 am

Marvel Heroes,[3][4] also known as Marvel Heroes 2016 and Marvel Heroes Omega, is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online action role-playing video game developed by Gazillion Entertainment and Secret Identity Studios.[2] Characters such as Iron Man, Captain America, Deadpool and Wolverine serve as characters that players can unlock in the game. Players who pre-purchased a game pack received early access to the game on May 29, 2013. The game was officially launched on June 4, 2013, on Microsoft Windows. An OS X version is planned to follow post-launch,[5] and in November 2014 was in an open beta.[6] The game was renamed to Marvel Heroes 2015 on June 4, 2014.[7] The game was rebranded in January 2016 to Marvel Heroes 2016.

Marvel Heroes
Marvel Heroes Key Art.jpg
The key art for Marvel Heroes.
Developer(s) Gazillion Entertainment
Secret Identity Studios
Writer(s) Brian Michael Bendis[1]
Engine Unreal Engine 3[2]
Platform(s) All versions
Microsoft Windows, OS X
Omega only
PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Release June 4, 2013